Affordable fleet connectivity
Drive X Fleet is our standard multi-user in-vehicle cell signal booster for fleet use. It’s specially designed for law enforcement, first-responder, government, and commercial vehicles.
With its high-performance NMO antenna,* Drive X Fleet keeps drivers and their crews in contact with dispatch and fleet managers; while also improving cellular connectivity inside the vehicle.
Drive X Fleet Weboost 473021 works on all US carrier networks and is compatible with all phones and cellular devices as it simultaneously supports multiple users.
*NMO antenna requires professional installation.
5G Ready – weBoost boosters will work for the next decade and beyond.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Enhances all available network speeds for multiple phones and cellular
devices and multiple users, simultaneously within a fleet vehicle.
- Boosts signal strength for cellular-based fleet tracking devices allowing
fleet managers to better track vehicles, even in weak signal areas.
- Works with ALL cellular devices in the vehicle on ALL carriers simultaneously.
- Increases cellular range, provides fastest available data speeds and
improves call quality
- Reaches cell towers up to 33% farther than the Drive Sleek
- Durable, permanent-mount NMO antenna
- Hardwire power supply for added reliability
- Works with cellular fleet tracking systems
|Frequency||Band 12/17 700 MHz|
|Band 13 700 MHz|
|Band 5 850 MHz|
|Band 4 1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2 1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||50 dB|
|POWER||6V / 2.5A|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 4.5 x 1 in
In the Box
Each device comes with everything you need for a complete installation. You can also pick up extra parts to extend your installation, if you need help, just give us a call.
473021 Drive X Fleet Booster
314405 NMO Antenna
314401 Slim Low-Profile Antenna
851111 12V Hardwire Power Supply
6’ RG58 Extension Cable
Hole-drilling Protective Tape
901150 3/4 inch NMO Mount w/ 14 ft. cable
Works on every network, on any carrier.