State-of-the-art engineering enables access to accurate information required to effectively design, install and validate performance for various types of cellular amplifier systems, all at the touch of a button.
The LinQ meter app works in tandem with the meter and allows you to view, tune and store 3G and 4G tower data and carriers. A survey is performed by linking the Cell LinQ meter to the Cell LinQ app via Bluetooth on either an iOS or Android supported device.
5G Ready – weBoost boosters will work for the next decade and beyond.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Detects available cellular signal and displays it on your paired iPhone or Android smartphone via the Cell LinQ mobile app.
- Displays 4G and 3G data for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile networks.
- Provides data on frequency and band, signal strength (dBm RSRP), signal quality (dBm RSRQ), distance, and more.
- Live Mode displays basic information and updates every two seconds.
- Tower Results view displays local towers and their received signal strength; tap any cell ID to see more information in Signal Detail view.
- Scans can be saved and recalled later or downloaded to a CSV spreadsheet.
- SMA-female connector attaches to the adjustable dipole antenna (included) or to a coax cable with SMA-male connectors.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Soft zipper case, dipole antenna, and charging cable included.
- Scans & identifies multiple carriers and 4G/3G bands simultaneously
- Displays results on an interactive iOS or Android smartphone app
- Provides signal strength, signal quality, distance, map & more
- Save scan results & download them as spreadsheet files
|Dimensions||72 mm X 144 mm X 18 mm|
|Maximum Input Power||24dBm|
|Sensitivity (LTE B2)||-103.0dBm|
|Sensitivity (LTE B4)||-102.5dBm|
|Sensitivity (LTE B5)||-103.0dBm|
|Sensitivity (LTE B12)||-103.0dBm|
|Sensitivity (LTE B13)||-103.0dBm|
|Charging Input||1.5A @ 5V|
Works on every network, on any carrier.